background

Monday, May 23, 2011

Italy 2011









Adam and I went to Italy in March. We visited Florence, Cinque la Terre & Venice and then one day in Spain and loved every second of it. I have to say that Italy is probably my favorite country in Europe although I never thought I would say that after have stayed in a castle looking over the ocean in Ireland for our honeymoon.

Highlights of the trip:
1. Day trip to Sienna
2. The view from the top of Florence
3. Pizza every day.... poor Adam!
3. Hiking between the 5 cities in Cinque la Terre
4. The views from Cinque la Terre
5. Our private water taxi in Venice
6. Gondola Ride at night
7. Reading 5 books on all the train rides.
8. Walking everywhere

I must say that everyone needs to go to Cinque la Terre! It is the most unique place that I can't even began to describe.

1 comment:

  1. Italy looks beautiful!! I love that you started this blog! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete